Southfield Center, Southplainfield, NJ
1 Cragwood Road, South Plainfield, New Jersey 07080
On-Site Amenities –
- Park-like setting
- Ample parking
- Executive Office Balconies
- On-site Day Care
- On-site Management
- Concierge/Security Desk in Lobby
Building Specifications –
- Building Size: 157,530 +/- rsf
- Floor Sizes: 1st Floor – 51,271 +/- rsf
- 2nd Floor – 52,563 +/- rsf
- 3rd Floor – 53,696 +/- rsf
- Year Built: 1982
- Land Area: 14.83 +/- Acres
- Parking: 657 total spaces: includes 12 handicapped and 2 delivery spaces; (4.17 per 1,000 sf) expandable to 754 total spaces
- Landscaping: Beautifully landscaped plaza with seating areas adjacent to the building.
- Building Exterior: Portuguese marble façade with thermal insulated solar bronze-tinted windows
Area Amenities –
- Nearby child care, health clubs, banking, and 15 restaurants within 2 miles.
- Less than ¼ mile to local shopping centers and within 4 miles of the Woodbridge Center and Menlo Park Malls.
- Over 25 hotels within 6 miles including: the Ramada Inn, Embassy Suites, the Wyndam Garden Hotel, the Somerset Marriott, and the Doubletree Hotel which all offer flexible conference facilities and business centers.
- The Garden State Convention and Exhibit Center is located within 6 miles of the property.
- Highway Access:
- Approximately 1/4 mile from Exits 4 & 5 off I-287. Easy access to Garden State Parkway and I-95 (New Jersey Turnpike) and Routes 1 & 9 and Route 18.
25.02 miles to Newark Liberty International Airport
Public Transportation –
NJ Transit train service to NYC, NJ & Pennsylvania Less than 2 miles to the Edison train station – connections to the Secaucus Transfer train station, Midtown direct to NY and Newark Penn Stations, Hoboken, PATH, the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail, NYC subways, and the Long Island Rail Road connections.
|Address:||1 Cragwood Road|